Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hectic

Well, this week has been full of planning, preparing, and poop.
I've been busy with all the usual Young Women stuff, plus now we're in charge of this week's Trunk-or-Treat party at the church. Hopefully I'll feel a little less stressed once that is over.

Besides all that, my little poop machine is going full force. He's been doing awesome at potty training. The only accidents he usually has are during sleep or immediately after his naps. However, when it comes to poop....I am SO over it!! I just want him to figure it out already!! He is very slowly starting to figure out when it's going to happen though, so I'm gonna give him some credit. He'll say "I'm not pooping." and then about 5-10 min later he's headed for the potty... He just doesn't make it there in time.
I'm really happy that he's figuring out that part. It's just a big mess to clean up!
*Sigh*

Yesterday was just a bad day overall, so I'm burnt out from the weekend. Time to go veg!

No comments: