Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Here we are!

So I've jumped on the blogging bandwagon. I'm just going to try things out and see if I like keeping everyone up to date using this method. Not that our life is terribly exciting, but I like to post pics pretty often, so maybe this will be an easy way to keep that all in one place.

I don't think I need to make introductions, but I will anyway just to start out. I'm Kristy. This is my blog, so I'm probably the only one who will post here. Chad and I were married Sept. 16 2005. And our awesome little boy, Hayden, was born July 5, 2006. And rounding out our family is our crazy lab, Jake. Unfortunately, I don't have any recent family pictures, so I'll have to get that taken care of soon.

So now our world is available for you to read about here on the web. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the family pic.