Saturday, November 8, 2008

Busy, busy....

I've had kind of a busy week this week!
Wednesday I spent the day working and then we had our video game night at church. I thought it was pretty fun, and all the kids were having a good time!
Thursday, I had planned on staying home all day, but Chad needed me to run around and do some things for him in town, so that didn't exactly work out. I got home late. Then I had to clean all day Friday and pack, then I went to Laurels' Conference. We had a great time!!! The girls were so great, and I met some other leaders. We had fun get together activities on Friday night and this morning we had some speakers, plus a hike to the top of the hill. What a nice, relaxing, uplifting time!
Hopefully I can wind down tonight so I can make it to church tomorrow, and then I'm REALLY hoping that it's NAPTIME!!!

No comments: