Well, so much for me keeping this thing updated!! Actually nothing too awfully exciting has happened lately.
Santa made it to the mall, so Hayden sat on his lap last week. And oddly enough, he did awesome. He had no fear at all, and even his usual shyness was gone and he told Santa all the toys he wants for Christmas.
Thanksgiving was nice. We spent most of the day with Chad's family and then we visited with my grandparents for a while before coming home early so Chad could get enough sleep to work on Friday. I shopped a little, but didn't get a ton of stuff.
Santa made it to the mall, so Hayden sat on his lap last week. And oddly enough, he did awesome. He had no fear at all, and even his usual shyness was gone and he told Santa all the toys he wants for Christmas.
Thanksgiving was nice. We spent most of the day with Chad's family and then we visited with my grandparents for a while before coming home early so Chad could get enough sleep to work on Friday. I shopped a little, but didn't get a ton of stuff.

I put up the tree with Hayden's help on Friday afternoon, and took his picture like last year, so I want to post those here. Enjoy :)


No comments:
Post a Comment